• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a question.

Nothing but EDC goodness

Attachments

• FF8419BD-E0CA-498F-8F04-4187728A23B2.jpeg
    FF8419BD-E0CA-498F-8F04-4187728A23B2.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 11
I never had any problems with any of them I owned/shot/had, etc.

Anyone that has any of them in decent shape and you think they suck so bad, I will give you half what they worth
( This is where they usually end up becoming just as good as Smiths and Colts, 🤣)

I always had good luck with the revolvers. G2s mostly in the poly guns. Just dont see the huge prices being asked for them.

I owned a heavily-used PT92 for a while, and fired it quite a bit. It wasn't fancy, but it always worked, and never broke.

Edit: Fit and finish wasn't that wonderful though. I'd put it in the "Ugly Hammer" category of tools.

I always had good luck with the revolvers. G2s mostly in the poly guns. Just dont see the huge prices being asked for them.
I guess some are trying to pass on the Price they paid too much for when they bought it, one on here I looked at he was asking 500 plus for his , I found the same Revolver for 354.44 New shipped. ODT is not what it use to be :rolleyes:

I guess some are trying to pass on the Price they paid too much for when they bought it, one on here I looked at he was asking 500 plus for his , I found the same Revolver for 354.44 New shipped. ODT is not what it use to be :rolleyes:
is it carved in stone you have to make more than you paid in the rools on this site? Never seen nothing like it. **** stays up for months and they wont even lower the price, make a fair offer and you are a lowballing POS.

Back
Top Bottom