• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a question..

I checked it out. (marksmanshipacademy) $900.00 for a 3 day class plus ammo, and transportation. No thanks, i can put $900.00 dollars to a lot better uses. Not to say that the class is not worth that. Just not in my plans

It's always worth spending a few bucks on training to help build your experience level. If you only pick up one or two good tips that make you a better shooter, then I would consider it money well spent.

You can always learn new stuff. Including farmers.

you dont have to spend money on fancy training to become proficient. there are people here on this board that can help with most anything including training if you get to know them. half of the currently offered training courses out there are made up fluff that may or may not help you but you can get a better level of training if you go to warriortalk.com and check out the force on force training offered there and network with like minded followers. suarez knows what he's talking about and i agree fully. my background is 24 years military and le in instruction and maintenance of firearms. currently still doing the same.

I checked it out. (marksmanshipacademy) $900.00 for a 3 day class plus ammo, and transportation. No thanks, i can put $900.00 dollars to a lot better uses. Not to say that the class is not worth that. Just not in my plans

Dang it Jim these guys are soldiers not businessmen. No question they are pricey. Their primary focus is LE and military where money is not as much of an issue (yet!!!!). I think you will see the prices for the civilian classes drop once they realized the pricing is not realistic ...... just saying. The instructors are the real deal.

I know nothing about SHTF clubs, groups etc.... I can only imagine 20 rednecks during a real crisis all pointing their guns at each other fighting over leadership, rations and women....oh and Jim Beam... Not for me, I will be in my basement in my home yelling at my kids...lol
thats my fear,a bunch of folks going nuts over who's going to be telling everybody else what to do instead of helping out.

I know nothing about SHTF clubs, groups etc.... I can only imagine 20 rednecks during a real crisis all pointing their guns at each other fighting over leadership, rations and women....oh and Jim Beam... Not for me, I will be in my basement in my home yelling at my kids...lol[/QUO

LMAO...That was spot one. People are after all people, predictable and this scenario is in most cases an unfortunate guarantee. My thoughts are to stay close to family and defend them with the skills you have gained thru training and life experience.

may have been misleading with my wording..what I meant was, what kind of training could these "SHTF clubs" give you that you don't already have access to? like what is the real benefit to these "clubs". I personally think it's kinda stupid but if there really is some sort of benefit, i guess it would be worth checking out? idk

Back
Top Bottom