• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a suggestion for a "sticky" for the "Ammunition for Sale" forum.

I think everything that is listed should have restrictions on the price asked. Why should a free people who are otherwise patriots be allowed to ask the price they seem fit. I think we would be better off if the government told us what we can ask for our products.

I think everything that is listed should have restrictions on the price asked. Why should a free people who are otherwise patriots be allowed to ask the price they seem fit. I think we would be better off if the government told us what we can ask for our products.

Well then the rest of us patriots should be able to freely comment on the prices the other patriots are asking.

No one said they couldn't ask what they want for their goods, I have no problem with someone selling a box of ammo that clearly came from Wal Mart for three times what Wal Mart is asking. The Walton family didn't become the richest family in the world by being stupid. It's a great country.

Caveat Emptor.

The last think we need on here is a bunch of blue helmeted U.N. types policing everyone's pricing in a sticky pasture thread. The feed would be choked with comments.
caveat venditor

the sellers should be prepared to be openly ridiculed for their retarded pricing

not saying its right, but with buyer beware also comes seller beware

caveat venditor

the sellers should be prepared to be openly ridiculed for their retarded pricing

not saying its right, but with buyer beware also comes seller beware

LNIB Custom RARE G-Lock
shot once put back in the safe and locked by my wife
Will not ship. must have BOS, 4473 and a note from your Mom
$2200

text for pics

A generic thread where we can post actual prices for ammunition. Would have to post where, price and particulars about ammo (exact brand and type, weight). I can find any specialty round I want (sub sonic, .22 shorts, target)

I mean, really, seriously, I'm sorry the .22 hoarders spent their retirement money raiding the local Wal-Mart, but there's lots of .22 around now, and IT'S ALL less than 10 cents a round

Same with .40 S&W. I'm all sorry that it's "out of fashion" now, but it's going to be around a long time. I can get quality target ammo from Sportsmens Guide for $14 a box of 50, and if I wait long enough, free shipping. So that's $14, set on my front stoop by the man in brown. Not $20 a box for something I have to drive half way across the state. My LGS has similar priced ammo.

I'm sure the other calibers are the same, I just don't track the prices.

Just saying. We can't make comments on individual ads, but maybe the flippers will begin to get the memo if we can have like a daily "market report" on ammo prices.
Wouldn't it have been better to actually make such a thread, instead of bitching about why there isn't one?

Back
Top Bottom