• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have to buy a Glock - need opinions

I think you're missing the point of the question...... ;)
Just kidding...
81310f32e47c4c6578043756c58a04b3.jpg

It depends on the purpose. Glock 22 can be converted into 3 different calibers. I haven't fired a gen 5 yet so gen 4 is thus far my favorite

A friend just got a new 19 gen 4. We took it to the range last week, burned a couple hundred rounds through it. He loved it, me not so much. I thought the finger grooves would be awkward, but didn't even notice them when shooting. Grip just doesn't feel "right" to me (still a Glock). We both shot it better than his S&W M&P 9mm, so he'll be selling that soon.

As many have stated, gen 4 slimmed the grip. That was carried forward to gen 5. 45acp and 10mm are thicker than a 9mm. The G43 is the slimmest. You can't go wrong with a G19 in gen 4 or 5.

I’m not crazy about the Glock grips either but they all operate the same, which means either myself or my wife can pick up one in a stress situation and make it go bang. And they do all go bang every time the trigger is pulled. And they do hit where I aim them, so there’s that. I do much prefer the sf models 20-21.

Back
Top Bottom