• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I have to kill a few hours in Marietta later today .Suggestions?

The cops like giving tours of the jail. You can get "an inside look" by dropping trou and running amok in the square.... might not be out by 7 though.

Seriously there is the civil war cemetery, couple of museums including gone with the wind, and various law offices and bail bonds - never hurts to make friends there...

Good, big store to walk around and fondle potential weapons. Excellent knife selection(a lot are high priced though) but, again allows you the option to "try out" stuff. Shouldn't be busy when you go.

Yep, if you don't buy anything you don't have to deal with the idiotic gun sales process. The knife prices were decent the last time I was in, but they do carry some higher end stuff. Sometimes big pricetags give the impression of high prices.

The cops like giving tours of the jail. You can get "an inside look" by dropping trou and running amok in the square.... might not be out by 7 though.

Seriously there is the civil war cemetery, couple of museums including gone with the wind, and various law offices and bail bonds - never hurts to make friends there...

Yeah the military museum on the square is really cool.

Okay so basically I can kill an hour or so being a cheapskate and all touch/feely in the AO? Well that's good for a start but it will probably just depress me given my current lack of income.

If you're feeling a bit eccentric and would like to meet a local legend, not to mention a walking encyclopedia of civil war history, check out the Wildman's Civil War surplus store. Everyone should go here at least once. http://wildmans-shop.com/
Not far from D&B's.

Back
Top Bottom