• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I HEARD THIS MY WHOLE LIFE

Speaking of Lake Allatoona, here's a photo taken from the bridge at Red Top Mtn:

1703102647679.png

I knew a Childhood friend that was a underwater wielder at TVA.( Tennessee Valley Authoritie) Chattanooga. He Did mid water work and saud the guys that had the lower work saw hugh catfish. He said one guy with 3 years experience declined to go back to the lower work becaues he was 10 feet from a hugh catfish.
I would think if they were that big they would grow as big on the downstream part of the damn and one would be found that died.
Kinda like big foot and aliens

Someone has to draw a line here....
You can call the catfish story folklore...
But don't be dissing on Aliens and Bigfoot!!
Next thing y'all will be saying WWE wrestling is fake!

Yrs ago my family and I were fishing in center al. ..while fishing at the dam( actually right at the bottom where they let the water out) I got bored because we weren’t catching anything so I climbed back up the rocks and went up on top of dam to see what I could see.. while looking down I watched my mother fighting to reel in a fish.. probably watched 5-10 minutes or so.. finally I could see from where I was looking down that it was a HUGE CATFISH.. it kinda just floated up towards top of the water.. then just like that it turned the other way and popped her line and I watched it swim back towards the bottom.. of course I’m just guessing but as a kid that thing looked to be every bit of 2 ft wide across the head.. and pretty long ..
Momma never saw it, which is a good thing I guess.. I imagine she would’ve had a hissy fit.. that’s the biggest catfish I almost ever saw

Back
Top Bottom