• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I HEARD THIS MY WHOLE LIFE

Pfffft.....you should see my wife's sister in the pool!!!
IMG_1024.gif

I heard this story when I was a kid living in middle Georgia. Then moved to NE Georgia and started swimming in Lanier.

Now I don't believe it, because you can't see anything in Lanier beyond a foot or so.

But I have been SCUBA diving in the Caymans and saw a Grouper the same size as me. And 10 ft long alligators in Florida are pretty scary - when will those guys show up in Lanier?

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/alligator-spotted-several-times-lake-lanier/vQtWnyN2WFy9SSp28eURoL/

Well, Damn.

My father used to tell me that about the river just down the Mt. from me. He used to say that divers used to come up and say they would never dive in there again. 🤣
I knew a Childhood friend that was a underwater wielder at TVA.( Tennessee Valley Authoritie) Chattanooga. He Did mid water work and saud the guys that had the lower work saw hugh catfish. He said one guy with 3 years experience declined to go back to the lower work becaues he was 10 feet from a hugh catfish.
I would think if they were that big they would grow as big on the downstream part of the damn and one would be found that died.

I knew a Childhood friend that was a underwater wielder at TVA.( Tennessee Valley Authoritie) Chattanooga. He Did mid water work and saud the guys that had the lower work saw hugh catfish. He said one guy with 3 years experience declined to go back to the lower work becaues he was 10 feet from a hugh catfish.
I would think if they were that big they would grow as big on the downstream part of the damn and one would be found that died.
Kinda like big foot and aliens

Back
Top Bottom