• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I joined Space Force yesterday

Confused.... is it issued or did you purchase it? Pretty cool bullie either way.

www.quickmeme.com_img_30_30550314f044d524962bfa95df8d92716d1b0fe65ee74f20c49e3cc5d086b972.jpg

I touched his junk before he did . I liked it so much that I snagged one. I tossed my Trijicon accupower scope on it and it’s perfect . While doing so I added a few other things .

I’m keeping this one in my car as it’s going to be a drive by king .

QRF has two more in stock .

8E34E53F-93D5-44BD-B987-ADCC07679D59.jpeg

For sure, I'll report back. I've always been hesitant about buying a Kel-Tec... but, I had a hard time finding a negative review on it. They kept the internals so simple.. I'm hopeful.

Plus, its just neat. Trigger is pretty bad ass for a bully too.
I had one and liked it for a while. The first time it failed it eject (which turns into a double feed that you can't clear without pulling the pins), I decided that I didn't want a firearm that I couldn't clear malfunctions on.

I touched his junk before he did . I liked it so much that I snagged one. I tossed my Trijicon accupower scope on it and it’s perfect . While doing so I added a few other things .

I’m keeping this one in my car as it’s going to be a drive by king .

QRF has two more in stock .

View attachment 2014799

QRF Space Force Bros FTMFW

I had one and liked it for a while. The first time it failed it eject (which turns into a double feed that you can't clear without pulling the pins), I decided that I didn't want a firearm that I couldn't clear malfunctions on.

It for sure poses a problem. Its one of the reasons I never got on-board with bullpups in general.

Simple things you take for granted on an AR/AK/etc like chamber checking are difficult as well.

That being said, I think the fun factor (for me) will more than make up for the nuances and potential issue.. as mine will likely just be a range gun, and something I'll run in classes for ****s after I get it sorted and set-up how I want.

It for sure poses a problem. Its one of the reasons I never got on-board with bullpups in general.

Simple things you take for granted on an AR/AK/etc like chamber checking are difficult as well.

That being said, I think the fun factor (for me) will more than make up for the nuances and potential issue.. as mine will likely just be a range gun, and something I'll run in classes for ****s after I get it sorted and set-up how I want.
That's why I love the Tavor X95, same chamber access as on an AR15. I'm a lefty so mine is setup for LH ejection but I've shot it off hand plenty of times with zero issues.

After a few bull pup attempts I realized they are mostly not for me.

I loved my RDB but the whole chamber check/ clearing thing kept me from investing in it whole heartedly and range drills will break you and destroy the romance.

Steyr Aug is my bull pup of choice but even then I would just go SBR.

Back
Top Bottom