• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

i just don't know what to think about this

I have heard that most younger people Google the people they are going to go on a date with prior to the first real date. This chick is going to have to develop an alias. Otherwise she is not getting past date 2 or 3 before the guy finds out what special kinda crazy she is. They always say the crazy chicks got the best P. The one crazy chick I dated i the past could definitely put it on ya. But after she stabbed my with a fork I had to go. I am so glad I am not single in this day and age

You ain't never lied. I've personally seen three of the above mentioned actions happen to a poor sap across the street from me. She then came over asking why they don't talk no more at 3am. He eventually let her in, but they got to tussling and she stabbed him and he allegedly Donkey Konged her on the top of the head.

Both went to jail that night and then rinse and repeated it a month later... :pop2:
I grew up with a guy who later saw me and the first wife go at it like TV wrestling. And she hated him on top of that. We didn't hang out again until late 97 after she killed herself. So i told him since he had moved to South Florida to stay clear of the Spic I mean Spanish women. They're insanely jealous. So what did he do? He moved a Cuban chick in with him. Two domestics later he can't own a gun. At one time he worked at a Jap bike/ power sport store making good money. After one of the bigger hurricanes in 04 they were selling generators in a parking lot tent sale making sacks full of money. Until the Cuban chick drove her Sonata INTO the tent,got out called every female in sight a whore and then threatened the managers that made her leave.
Short answer is that these Spanish chicks are whatcha call " Hot Blooded" to say the least.

While the way you phrased it could be construed as racist, but anyone who has dealt with the fire of a Latin chick would definitely give you a pass lol.
That's cool. My wife tells me she never heard all the racial slurs I know before she met me. But damn I learned some of them from Cheech & Chong movies. My older daughter dates a legal Mexican. So when did get to be wrong to call them Beaners?
And is it racist to buy him a Weed Eater for Christmas? I mean damn! They got a pretty big yard.

If you want to learn some really funny racial slurs for any ethnicity there is actually a database lol. Here is the site - http://www.rsdb.org/ . It gets real specific based country not just skin color. That way if say someone from x country gives you crap you know exactly what to call them when they piss you off. I found it when I was helping a friend who manages a liquor store owned by a stereotypical Indian(dot not feather). They thought I made up the slur I used, I jumped on Google to prove it was a well know slur. This was the first site to pop up. If you need a good laugh check it out. It even has a bunch for white people I am sure you haven't ever heard. It even goes into individual European countries on descent. I am of German decent, but if I was part Hispanic you could call me beaner schnitzel for example.

Back
Top Bottom