• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know I'm going to be called one of the "poors" but

Germans around Cincinnati eat a product called Goetta. It's quite good.

I bought a couple of cans of Prairie Belt Smoked Sausage to compare to Armour's Viennas. No contest.

Prairie Belt for the wins in both flavor and texture.
I Gotta try them now !

I Gotta try them now !
DO NOT make it in a loaf pan the way they show in the article. Use a flat baking sheet with a 1/2" rim and flatten out your mixture across the pan. REFRIGERATE it for about 4 hours to "set" and then cut it into spatula sized pieces and fry it up. This is how the ladies do it at Hathaway's Diner when it was located in the arcade in the lower level of Carew Tower. I miss those leisurely breffusses.

d6ba2bb5f744ea4ec4c152caf92c7933.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Get two cans of Vienna sausage, 1 can of mixed vegetables , and 1 cup of rice. Just make the rice the same way you would in your rice cooker, with all the ingredients at the same time. I know y’all white folks don’t like to season your food but buy some Goya adobo( if you are at publix get a 6 pack of jupiña) and sprinkle that over the top. When it’s all done just move it around and mix it up real good.

Get two cans of Vienna sausage, 1 can of mixed vegetables , and 1 cup of rice. Just make the rice the same way you would in your rice cooker, with all the ingredients at the same time. I know y’all white folks don’t like to season your food but buy some Goya adobo( if you are at publix get a 6 pack of jupiña) and sprinkle that over the top. When it’s all done just move it around and mix it up real good.
I love Adobo

Back
Top Bottom