• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know this is the wrong section

Plus she doesn't even have the money to go get the police reports get her a new license or nothing. I have used all the funds I had to help her now I'm not able and my dad and mom have done all we can. She's really worried about the whole thing. Just have to remind her abou god will supply all our needs

The money is insured through her bank. Credit cards will be amended onces police reports are received and they finish their investigation on fraudulent purchases. I would suggest her talking to the credit bureau and having them put a watch on her account for any future or present credit inquiries. I've been through this and it sucks! Prayers for her

The money is insured through her bank. Credit cards will be amended onces police reports are received and they finish their investigation on fraudulent purchases. I would suggest her talking to the credit bureau and having them put a watch on her account for any future or present credit inquiries. I've been through this and it sucks! Prayers for her
That has been put into affect and now even she can't get ahold of any funds. Don't know what to do now

Prayers for her and I hope they catch the sorry sob(s) that did this to her
ODT my sister needs your prayers. Somebody stole her wallet that had her entire life in it and has wiped out her bank account over drafted everything is gone. Please pray odt. And mods if need be ill take the infraction. Just know that more people may see this here. Please pray everybody.

Pray hard everybody she is at work and the person suspected is there and she is staring my sister down and is feeling very uncomfortable need a wall of prayer formed

Back
Top Bottom