• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I LOVE THIS

Rock bottom here. Christmas Tree Ornaments! Forgive me OP and Jesus.

When i see you Saturday could you please rub some of your sunshine on me??!!! Always got that + attitude!! Love it, and it’s definitely needed around here!!

The human condition is one of struggle.

But the best part is that we aren't struggling alone. Look to your left and right. When you're in traffic. When you're in line at wherever store.

Smile at your fellow human being. We're all on this big rock hurtling through space and we only have so much time before someone is planting us back into the dirt.

I hate to post this because I'm not the most religious guy - but Jesus is love and bottom line we need to love one another. It's so simple it's pathetic that we haven't picked up on it over the ages.

How hard is it to smile? It's not much but it's a start.

In "Jesus 201" I've got a long way to go to minister to my fellow man whether it be in an organized church or the local old folks home.

Dammit, why did you post that? I wasn't ready to go there.

The human condition is one of struggle.

But the best part is that we aren't struggling alone. Look to your left and right. When you're in traffic. When you're in line at wherever store.

Smile at your fellow human being. We're all on this big rock hurtling through space and we only have so much time before someone is planting us back into the dirt.

I hate to post this because I'm not the most religious guy - but Jesus is love and bottom line we need to love one another. It's so simple it's pathetic that we haven't picked up on it over the ages.

How hard is it to smile? It's not much but it's a start.

In "Jesus 201" I've got a long way to go to minister to my fellow man whether it be in an organized church or the local old folks home.

Dammit, why did you post that? I wasn't ready to go there.
Excellent post. Yes we need more love between us. It sure would help me out in here. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom