• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need some holster advice

I really like my Aegis Armory Hybrid holster for inside carry but for outside strong side hip I really like my BlackPoint Tactical Leather Wing holster. The Aegis can do both inside and outside by the way. Both companies are located here in Georgia. Both are SUPER responsive. I think the Aegis cost a little less but as I mostly carry outside I favor the design of the BlackPoint. Tyler at BlackPoint worked with me and my wife for over 45 minutes trying on different types of their holsters and bent over backwards to get our holsters completed in time for a class. Stephen at Aegis responded to my E-mail order in like 15 minutes at around 7 pm! and they also shipped the holster out right away because we had another course and I wanted to try a different inside holster. Overall I just can't say enough good things about both companies and the great people we have worked with. I hope this helps.

Raven Phantom.
Got mine for my M&P in less than a week...

Or if you feel the need for IWB, CompTac MTAC.

I also have a Stealth Gear ONYX on order, will let you know how that one pans out.

for OWB, the black point tactical Leatherwing is the bees knees. all im ever gonna order for OWB carry from now on.

never really IWB at all, but if i did i would pick up one from Aegis Armory. i have seen zero complaints about his holsters and everyone raves about them. i plan on getting one when i finally get the cash to get a XDS45.

btw, dont overlook a nice belt. a good carry belt + a good holster = all day carry comfort

Back
Top Bottom