• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I need time off from ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWC

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
154   0
Reaction score
In light of a recent thread, I have decided to join the ego driven crowd and post a useless thread about taking time off from ODT. First of all, I am sure that most of you will not give two cents. But since I want to become a troll and post meaningless negativity about anything and everything, I am starting with this thread. In the future, I will be typing remarks in your thread or posts, using words that the censor will delete and put stars in place of the letters. I will do this because my vocabulary skills are poor and I just don’t know how to express myself unless I use words the censor will not allow. I want everyone to recognize how important I am, that I am the smartest person on ODT, and that the rest of you are nothing more than mouth breaking rednecks who lack the intelligent to be on this site. I have low self esteem, have lived my life in the shadows of those who actually accomplish tasks, and I need the attention to make myself feel better. If you do not agree with me, I will overlook your points, post arrogant crap, ridicule anyone who disagrees with me, call you names, and basically be an ashat. I will make sure that everyone sees my arrogant posts, because I am better than you, and you know it. With that in mind, I am leaving ODT to go to the store. I will not be back until I finish my shopping. I will however, never miss a post, and I will call each of you trolls who post negative remarks, and thank only those who agree with me. When I return from the store, I may go to the bathroom. I will start a thread about that in the very near future. I need time off from ODT and want to tell you because I need the attention. This is wordy, but hey, I need the attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom