I.O. AK

know nothing abot their aks, but alot of the products they make are cheap. i know the pps-43c they make are cheap. and i have heard a few bad things about the .380 hellcats they make

I had an AK47c a while back and fired over 2000 rounds of wolf crap through it without a single hiccup. It looked nice and worked. The only real issue I ever heard with the 47c is that the rails were short on some and the bolt carrier would pop off at the rear most portion of the stroke and stick. A recoil buffer pad prevented that but I never had that issue so never installed one. I loved the axe buttstock as well. At the time they were only $399. That being said, for what they want for one now $550+ I would get a Century converted Saiga for the same price. Not much they can mess up there. I looked at one today at The Gun Room ($575) and was very impressed.

Last edited:
I had an STG-2000c they made. The gun itself was great, but the furniture was crap. I melted the handguards off my first range trip and nobody made a replacement. I imagine there standard AK is good to go, Probably a standard WASR without Century messing it up. That's what the STG-2000c was.

Luckily 5 months after I bought it, Obama was elected so I was able to sell it at a gun show for 900 bucks melted hand guards and all.

Back
Top Bottom