I officially hate AAC

So the saga continues. I ordered the flash hider removal tool and had to pay $10 shipping from Alabama. On the same day we ordered the flash hider tool I also ordered a part from a company in California that charged no shipping. The part from California was at my door in 3 days! After, I think 12 days the box showed up from AAC in Alabama! So when I opened it there was my tool... Yea... wait... what is this? Not the flash hider removal tool but a piston for a 45 Tirant! I called AAC and when I told the rep I just got the shipment in for my flash hider tool the rep said but you found a piston in your box right? I said yea, he said he had been on the phone with the guy who got my tool already that morning wanting to know where his piston was... He said it would be no problem, keep the piston (anyone need a tirant piston? I got one cheap) and he would ship out the tool. I said Ok but I have already been waiting a long time could they expedite the shipment and he said "no problem I'll see what I can do to get it right out to you."

So after another 14 days I call AAC as I still didn't have my tool and I wish I would have recorded the conversation with the rep but it went something like this "rep: yea I know our shipping department is all screwed up we keep trying to get it right but you would not believe how many complaints we get..they are all messed up down there and we often have to pull things to get the orders right" rep:"I'm not seeing it in the system, it's probable here I just cant find it." rep:"I can't help you they don't give me the power to do that but I can transfer you to someone who can" Of course it went right to voice mail!

Well the very next day the tool showed up and 15 seconds after getting it the flash hider was off.

This whole experience has turned me off to Remington... I had a DPMS Recon G2 on my short list but I doubt it now if this is the kind of customer service they are providing...

Back
Top Bottom