" I quit! Screw you guys. I'm going home."

Okay off topic for a minute;

Everyday I move new cars around the Brunswick port from one lot to another. I get on what looks like an inmate transport van every day with no rear doors. Just a long bench on each side. Last two days I've been having to ride and work with this 20 something chick who looks like she was a damn good softball player at one time. Not ugly but not pretty. Just kinda plain and big butted. About halfway through the first day she starts talking about " her wife" and wouldn't shut up about it from then on. Plus she talks loud and acts like she runs the van. Well I don't care if she's a dyke I just don't like being barked at by someone younger than my son.

So my question for you guys is this.Late yesterday I started calling her Peppermint Patty. She didn't really get it but didn't like it when a couple of older guys laughed about it. So do y'all think I can get in trouble for that? I mean it's not like I care but you know how it is these days.

Okay off topic for a minute;

Everyday I move new cars around the Brunswick port from one lot to another. I get on what looks like an inmate transport van every day with no rear doors. Just a long bench on each side. Last two days I've been having to ride and work with this 20 something chick who looks like she was a damn good softball player at one time. Not ugly but not pretty. Just kinda plain and big butted. About halfway through the first day she starts talking about " her wife" and wouldn't shut up about it from then on. Plus she talks loud and acts like she runs the van. Well I don't care if she's a dyke I just don't like being barked at by someone younger than my son.

So my question for you guys is this.Late yesterday I started calling her Peppermint Patty. She didn't really get it but didn't like it when a couple of older guys laughed about it. So do y'all think I can get in trouble for that? I mean it's not like I care but you know how it is these days.

Dont do it. Hurting people's feelings will definitely get you fired.

Dont do it. Hurting people's feelings will definitely get you fired.
Too late. I already did. It's funny you mention hurting people's feelings though. Yesterday after it warmed up this same girl had to come out of her sweat shirt and she looked at the other motor mouth on the van Sha'Ronda (no ****) and said " I hope my T shirt doesn't offend you." To which ShaRonda aksed why it would. Anyway it was one of those Dixie Outfitters shirts with a small Confederate flag emblem on the front and a larger one on the back along with a Pitbull with clipped ears clearly intended for fighting. I mean just the trashiest **** you can imagine. It just gives older generation White Trash a bad name. But ShaRonda didn't give a damn and they were off to the races talking about Pitbulls.
When they both shut up for a minute I told Peppermint Patty " Here's a thought. If you were worried that your T shirt might offend someone at work then MAYBE you shouldn't have worn it to work. " But now I'm a dick for applying common sense to the equation.

Back
Top Bottom