• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I saw a YUUUGE coyote today...

Laying beside the off ramp to the Tennessee welcome center on I-24 N outside Chattanooga yesterday . As big as a timber wolf but it wasn't on fire , so i know it was a coyote as big as a full grown saber tooth tiger. He evidently couldn't hold it any longer and died before he made it to the rest stop. May have been a bad meth deal since it was Tennessee and all. It was the biggest coyote I ever seen.

A dead coyote at the entrance of the TN Welcome Center sends a loud message to other Yotes. Your kind ain't welcome around here.

Laying beside the off ramp to the Tennessee welcome center on I-24 N outside Chattanooga yesterday . As big as a timber wolf but it wasn't on fire , so i know it was a coyote as big as a full grown saber tooth tiger. He evidently couldn't hold it any longer and died before he made it to the rest stop. May have been a bad meth deal since it was Tennessee and all. It was the biggest coyote I ever seen.

I was driving near there when I read your post. Stopped and lit him on fire for you :thumb:

2c0a7ed44e8878498336925a5fbd0070.jpg

Back
Top Bottom