I smell the end of high AR prices coming ..... NFA lowers in stock limit 5 per person

No ban will come of this

^^This^^ Anyone followed S&W and Rugers stocks lately? Or even better the sell off that just happened?

Wagging the dog, and saber rattling. The POTUS is drumming up his base in a hope of keeping the Senate in two years. Unfortunate for him he is throwing them under the bus.

Wallace's would... He loves them.
:pop2:

If they were $39 like Palmetto was selling the Omni's, then I would get a few. Paying full or + retail for them. HELL NO! The finish/fit is not great at all!! They can be fixed, but out of the box is no match for the aluminum lowers.

If they were $39 like Palmetto was selling the Omni's, then I would get a few. Paying full or + retail for them. HELL NO! The finish/fit is not great at all!! They can be fixed, but out of the box is no match for the aluminum lowers.
:tsk:
Finish/ fit... You fix the fit... Or fit the fix...?

I like poly AR's. I really wish I would have grabbed a few lowers from Classic City when I had the chance. People drool over 15-22's but don't want an ultralight AR? I don't really get it. Snobs! LOL

I like poly AR's. I really wish I would have grabbed a few lowers from Classic City when I had the chance. People drool over 15-22's but don't want an ultralight AR? I don't really get it. Snobs! LOL

Have to agree, super light AR has its applications.

Back
Top Bottom