• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I so want to play paintball.

We always played with a cupp on always someone trying to shoot you in the dick
I played once. Everyone refused to play with me after that. Shot one guy in both hands and the rest just had no tactical ability whatsoever they got mad when I said I wouldn't stop shooting until they were down. When I was in my 20s at a office party my coworkers hated me after that. I had fun though. I just wish I had shot someone in the pecker then said woops my bad. Laughing to myself.

I played once. Everyone refused to play with me after that. Shot one guy in both hands and the rest just had no tactical ability whatsoever they got mad when I said I wouldn't stop shooting until they were down. When I was in my 20s at a office party my coworkers hated me after that. I had fun though. I just wish I had shot someone in the pecker then said woops my bad. Laughing to myself.
Wow I really am a Dick. Easily amused dick but a dick nonetheless.

i played for the first time in the Jaycees. Everyone was warning me about some Billy Bad Ass that they played with the last time they played.
I'd just come off 6 months TDY for OBC and was in pretty good shape. I simply picked the most likely avenue of approach and set an ambush. Shot the guy in the neck five times (each time the "game" had only been going about 3 minutes). I couldn't figure out if he was more pissed I'd shot him in the left side of his neck five times or that he sat out most of the playing time that day waiting for a new game to start.

Funny he never could arrange to come out and play with us after that.

i played for the first time in the Jaycees. Everyone was warning me about some Billy Bad Ass that they played with the last time they played.
I'd just come off 6 months TDY for OBC and was in pretty good shape. I simply picked the most likely avenue of approach and set an ambush. Shot the guy in the neck five times (each time the "game" had only been going about 3 minutes). I couldn't figure out if he was more pissed I'd shot him in the left side of his neck five times or that he sat out most of the playing time that day waiting for a new game to start.

Funny he never could arrange to come out and play with us after that.
Ouch 5 times in the neck. Eeek!!! That had to hurt.

Back
Top Bottom