• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I think I have a priceless (to me) gun.

Adams454

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
25   0
Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more my P3AT is worth to me. I didn't pay a dime for it (the ex wife gave it to me 5 years ago for my birthday) and have never had a moments trouble out of it. It's been shot probably close to 1000 times with various ammo and never a hiccup. I've carried it 1000's of miles in either a front or back pocket holster. It's always there, and never a bother. I've even accidentally swam with it without realizing it was on me. It's the perfect pocket carry gun, and I can't see me parting with it until it fails, or someone makes something that can do its job better. And I have a hard time imagining that happening right now.

I just realized how valuable this cheap little gun is to me.

I have one that goes where I go. It's been 100% reliable and inexpensive enough that I don't worry about what it's exposed to.

Sweating, soaking rains, falling in a creek, etc.

It's perfect for my app.

Feel the same about the new version of the LCP I picked up, toss it in my back pocket like a wallet... Will cerakote the slide titanium once it gets good and worn out and ratty looking... :)

mine is my p238 but im attached as you describe. something to be said for how a little gun like that rides along with minimal weight and comfort. my gun for when i cant carry a gun. :) shes my BUG when shes not primary, so shes always around.

You must have had an amicable breakup with your ex.
My little Bersa 380 has the same relationship to me. Lot's of love for only $200.

Back
Top Bottom