• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I think I'm not understanding this whole lead farming thing.

You forgot "Mother ****er"
Which reminds me of a funny story. Dude is on here but I forget his name.
So dude wants "Lead Farmer Mother ****er" engraved inside his AR dust cover. We laid it out the way he wanted it and lasered it on. The spacing on those squares is off for these purposes. It looked like it read "Lead Mother Farmer ****er".
We all called ole buddy Farmer ****er every time he came in after that. Good guy but you can't pass up an awesome nickname like that.
You could almost nickname me “ShortsCrapper” after reading that BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .ALMOST!!!

Quitting smoking was one of the easiest habits I’ve ever quit. It stank up the house,cars, and me. That along with being short of breath (when I couldn’t afford to be short of breath at the chemical plant)….. I just quit one day, BUT this Copenhagen is a whole different beast for me, I gotta get my head right and quit. I’ve beat many bad habits, but this is the worst. I keep saying after “this” or “that” I’ll quit, but the “this’s” and “that’s” keep coming lol. My mind has been my greatest enemy.

I started Copenhagen to quit smoking, then started smoking to quit chewing, then was doing both. I only smoke about a pack a week. On or two a day ,sometimes none. BUT, three beers and it’s on

Sometimes it takes a life altering event to force you to do something.
I quit on August 22, 2011, the day I had lung surgery. Smoked a cigar on the way to the hospital. They removed the upper lobe of right lung due to an infection from an unknown substance they found. Damn near killed me, spend 8 days in the hospital.
Never smoked again BUT I still miss it.

Good luck Bypass Bypass
Once you succeed you will be grateful.

Sometimes it takes a life altering event to force you to do something.
I quit on August 22, 2011, the day I had lung surgery. Smoked a cigar on the way to the hospital. They removed the upper lobe of right lung due to an infection from an unknown substance they found. Damn near killed me, spend 8 days in the hospital.
Never smoked again BUT I still miss it.

Good luck Bypass Bypass
Once you succeed you will be grateful.
Dammitt man !! That is a tough one…but i assume you are good ? Considering you are posting 10 yrs later ? Lol .
That scenario would wake me up for sure !! Glad you made it though. :clap2:

I started Copenhagen to quit smoking, then started smoking to quit chewing, then was doing both. I only smoke about a pack a week. On or two a day ,sometimes none. BUT, three beers and it’s on
I won’t again, Lord willing and I hold it together lol , but when I drank beer I had to have a smoke. I never could drink without a smoke?

Back
Top Bottom