• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I think I'm not understanding this whole lead farming thing.

Still trying to quit smoking still in a weird mood with too much energy. Sorry guys.

Have you tried alternatives? I've been using nicotine pouches for a while now. Nothing hits as well as a cigarette but I pretty much have a pouch or two in throughout the day. Certainly helps and stops the cravings.

I smoked 1.5-2 packs a day for 30 years. I smoked my last one while walking in the parking to the ER while having a massive heart attack. They had me so drugged up in the hospital for 2 weeks that I didn't know I had quit smoking LOL. Been 25 months since my last cigarette and my last cheeseburger....I really miss cheeseburgers though. I will finally have one next year when Whataburger opens in Kennesaw.

. I started smoking cigs at 13 ….i am 54 now.
I do good with the vape…..Im about the same as another member stated. I use it at home, not out in public, using it for when the nicotine crave gets intense, etc.
My biggest triggers are getting in my old work truck and going somewhere i smoked all the time, so i want one bad when i get in it ! Lol.
Another has got to be sitting at a bar drinking…. I dont go bar hopping anywhere near the amount i used to but i can imagine if that situation presents itself, the cravings will be high….off the charts ! Lol.

I’m going back on these soon. Seems to be the best alternative for me, yet here I am with a big’ole dip smh. 9795B811-0857-4A8D-84C8-1AF50FA74009.png

I smoked 1.5-2 packs a day for 30 years. I smoked my last one while walking in the parking to the ER while having a massive heart attack. They had me so drugged up in the hospital for 2 weeks that I didn't know I had quit smoking LOL. Been 25 months since my last cigarette and my last cheeseburger....I really miss cheeseburgers though. I will finally have one next year when Whataburger opens in Kennesaw.
Wow ! Thats about like geezer geezer & Redneck1919 Redneck1919 both …. Glad all yall made it , them are some intense scenes i am sure !

Dammitt man !! That is a tough one…but i assume you are good ? Considering you are posting 10 yrs later ? Lol .
That scenario would wake me up for sure !! Glad you made it though. :clap2:
Thanks. Still here, sometimes barely.
Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I have ever had to do, including giving up drinking.

Giving up smoking, drinking, wild women. Not much fun any more.
JK, more to life than those.

Back
Top Bottom