• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I think this is cool

joestef214

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
26   0
Reaction score
I found this in the house I moved into a couple month ago I decided to clean it up.

i54.tinypic.com_2m5o6j7.jpg

i51.tinypic.com_9bahbq.jpg

I lost the lot number when polishing the base

i56.tinypic.com_2a8n9ky.jpg

I thought this was a cool comparison of the next biggest round I own a 300 Win Mag

anybody know where i can find reloading data and a press big enough for this?

nice find BUT. the first rule in preserving old stuff is NEVER CLEAN IT UP, you lose value on ANY old item when you try and clean it. now if you just want to make a trash can out of it that is up to you, but they maybe very old and worth something. i am not trying to be a jerk, just lettting you know if you find something old? keep it as you found it, it will be worth more.

I know about the preserving stuff and not overly worried about this it is a 105mm howitzer round from the old M60 tanks and artillery pieces they were used up into the 80s. Just moved from Ft Knox and could find these things bein used as doorstops everywhere there. The brass is worth more than the collectible value.

I know about the preserving stuff and not overly worried about this it is a 105mm howitzer round from the old M60 tanks and artillery pieces they were used up into the 80s. Just moved from Ft Knox and could find these things bein used as doorstops everywhere there. The brass is worth more than the collectible value.

ok great, it will make a great trash can then. that is what i would do with it.

Back
Top Bottom