• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I thought they were going to kill him but...

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
"Boston Mayor Thomas Menino even said today: “…we don’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual.”

"Despite a serious throat wound that prevents him from speaking..."

"He was responding to questions mostly in writing because of the throat wound..."

That's one way to keep him from talking. He can only communicate by "writing".

Link: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ake-and-responding-sporadically-to-questions/

Video clip of the naked man being arrested. Looks almost identical except for the chest hair which may not get picked up because of all the lights shining on him. You can find pics of him boxing shirtless if you search "tamerlan boxing".

If this is true then the authorities apprehended him and stripped him naked to ensure that he did not have a bomb wired to him. Then they told him to get into the car where he was passed off to another team to set up the shootout where, according to the official story, he was eventually run over by his brother in a black SUV.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they were going to frame someone it wouldn't be those guys...

I don't thing the original plan was to frame these guys.

If you remember the chronology of the events... they announced that they were about to have a press conference naming the suspect and then all the sudden there was bomb threat at the Boston courthouse they were going to give the press conference from. I think they were going to roll out a TEA party/Pro gunner/ Constitutionalist but right at that time, a lot of photo's were being released by citizens that show what looks like a billy bob patsy holding a black backpack with his hands in front of him, and not on his back. I think they were going to pin it on that guy. There were mercs there who were part of a drill who detonated the bomb probably thinking that the bomb was not live.

Here is a site with a lot of the pictures. I don't support what the site is saying I am just referencing it for the pictures. If you scroll down you can see the billy bob patsy with a red shirt and blue sweater holding a backpack that matches exactly the pictures of the exploded backpack. http://enfordummies.com/wordpress/shocking-new-photos-evidence-of-boston-marathon-bombing-no-blood/

Back
Top Bottom