• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHAT DO THEY KNOW?

JBWJr

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired. JAFO.
76   0
Reaction score
Mark Zuckerberg’s new apocalypse bunker sparks bizarre conspiracy as Americans fear billionaires are Doomsday prepping

If I had his money, I’d would be doing the same damn thing……..just not there. Got to wonder if one or two of the contractors build somewhat of a back door into the complex. Just remember, the only way to keep a secret is there is no one alive to tell it.

Where is the boat going to be parked that will take him and 30 -60 close friends and greedy billionaires back to the Continental United States after the Raidoactive fallout is down to survivable levels.

Or, maybe Zuckerberg has a private collection of females with superlative genetics for those 30 beds, and he has decided he will be the one that repopulates the world, after the world event occours, that he built this version of his own Epstien Island.

I'm not sure an underground bunker in a place so given to natural disasters is the way to go.
Given the right series of events that could quickly turn into a tomb.
It would not be a great loss to humanity that's for sure and it would give future archeologists something to dig through in a thousand years.

He’s prepping to escape during the civil war.
That’s what I think also. When someone takes down the power grid along with the telecommunications/internet, he knows things will go sideways very quick and is wanting a place to ride the storm out.

Back
Top Bottom