• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want a challenge thread

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Think about it, the next time you want to go to the range you can try to set up some friendly(or not so friendly) competition with another ODT member. I know if I was heading up to Wilson shoals or Bullseye I would definitely post a challenge to someone and bet the price of their lunch on it. Additionally, people who really call out your gun or shooting skills would have to put it to the test. Finally, results would get posted in it and winners could bask in glory and losers would get the pleasure of wallowing in defeat. I think it's a great idea and yall should show support for it so OKS gives it to us.

Think about it, the next time you want to go to the range you can try to set up some friendly(or not so friendly) competition with another ODT member. I know if I was heading up to Wilson shoals or Bullseye I would definitely post a challenge to someone and bet the price of their lunch on it. Additionally, people who really call out your gun or shooting skills would have to put it to the test. Finally, results would get posted in it and winners could bask in glory and losers would get the pleasure of wallowing in defeat. I think it's a great idea and yall should show support for it so OKS gives it to us.

Massad Ayoob talks about this in one of his books... putting something on the line to raise the risk factor a little bit. He recommended paying your wife a buck for each time you miss the bullseye! It would be cheaper for me to buy someone lunch :)

Just to get things started, I'd be willing to have a little shoot out at Wilson Shoals this weekend if anyone is interested, I have a number of guns but would like to compete with my Kimber. The prize is either the winners six pack of choice or lunch if they would rather. PM me or write on this forum if your're interested.

Back
Top Bottom