• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to shoot buttttt......

save your 223 and burn your 22! Even with 22 ammo getting scarce I'd rather burn my plinker than somehting I'll need as a defensive, granted 22 is a versatile round, but it's also perfect for scratching the itch.

I've been shooting centerfire stuff lately and then the hysteria hit. Now I feel like I can't afford to shoot based on the value of the rounds...and I don't mean having to go out and buy it. I have plenty on hand. Lucky in that respect. But I need to get over the "I have to save it for a rainy day" feeling I have right now.

I should probably try to sell some of my ammo but I've shoved dollar bills in my chambers and for the life of me, can't get the firearm to go "bang".

At this point I REALLY need to re-kindle the ol' .22 caliber love affair. Shooting .22's is fun and still affordable. And challenging, too.

.22 range day at Norcross Gun Club? :)

Found some 22LR recently and the only thing stopping me from shooting is lack of time.
Really wanting to check out a Chiappa AR upper in 22LR that I haven't even shot yet.
Almost hate to shoot my LC 5.56 M855 and 308 match at all because its GOLD now.
Even my 7.62x39 and .45 are seemingly gold plated now.

:frusty:

if you arent shooting it post it up! keep calm and go shooting...just saying

Just cause I ain't shooting it don't mean I don't wants it!

If you aren't shooting because you're worried about 556/223 availability, there's always a lot of it for sale on the ODT.. Now whether or not the prices are higher than they were is another story

Back
Top Bottom