• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I was surprised , Chinese

I mean, how many Apple products are made in China? It all comes down to quality control.

I have reviewed a lot of Chinese knives in the past year, and they are offering some great values. Good steels, up to and including S35VN and M390... And while VESPA copies many of the Microtec designs, most of the others are coming up with their own. And some of them are partnering with good, well known knife designers.

Don't dismiss them because of their country of origin.

When you put knives like Steel Will, Kizer and Civivi up against the usual suspects like Kershaw, CRKT and Gerber, the "American" companies get dusted...

I mean, how many Apple products are made in China? It all comes down to quality control.

I have reviewed a lot of Chinese knives in the past year, and they are offering some great values. Good steels, up to and including S35VN and M390... And while VESPA copies many of the Microtec designs, most of the others are coming up with their own. And some of them are partnering with good, well known knife designers.

Don't dismiss them because of their country of origin.

When you put knives like Steel Will, Kizer and Civivi up against the usual suspects like Kershaw, CRKT and Gerber, the "American" companies get dusted...

Oh I totally dismiss theme due to their country of origin. There are things that we can’t avoid buying a Chinese made product, but a knife is certainly not one of them.

Oh I totally dismiss theme due to their country of origin. There are things that we can’t avoid buying a Chinese made product, but a knife is certainly not one of them.

We used to say the same thing about Japanese products... The reality is that the Chinese government sucks, the people, are fine. They have a right to work and create and earn a living. Not to mention that companies here are selling the products, so American businesses are still making money, employing people, paying taxes, etc...

Frankly there are plenty of US products that are ****.

We used to say the same thing about Japanese products... The reality is that the Chinese government sucks, the people, are fine. They have a right to work and create and earn a living. Not to mention that companies here are selling the products, so American businesses are still making money, employing people, paying taxes, etc...

Frankly there are plenty of US products that are ****.

Point being there is lots of high quality knife manufacturers that have nothing to do with China. I’ll buy my steel from them.

Back
Top Bottom