I wish!

A lot of people will not to PayPal on firearms. Its not like PayPal is gonna find out but for some reason they will not. I would as long as I had confirmation at POS that the $$$ was in my account as a gift.

I have a credit card swiper from square and Paypal. They charge 3% of the sales price so I usually split the difference if someone really needs to pay with a credit card.

I don't see anything wrong with selling or buying a firearm private sale using PayPal. I've done it and would totally do it again if someone had something they wanted to sell and would allow me to pay them that way. They make an app for andriod and apple.

I went through 6 years of credit consolidation. I wouldnt buy a can of soup if I were starving with credit. Aside from my house and my cars I am 100% cash only and it feels good. Its harder work and takes longer to get what you want but its worth it.

I'm down to just the house as of payday! It's taken 7 years working toward paying it off and staying on a strict budget. Between debt incurred starting my first year of college (1987) and a lawsuit, I didn't think we would ever see the end of it. It's Been a long time coming.

Back
Top Bottom