• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I won! (Burchtree Bladeworks V3 / Mid Tech)

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
The privilege of BUYING :rofl: the new Burchtree Bladeworks (Michael Burch) V3 / Mid Tech... 1 of 200 (I think)

It should be here in a few days, here are some photo's I stole off the ol' inter-web of what they look like.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice looks like a Chad Nichols made midtech. I own two he's made, a Graham stubby and a Carter f16

it's a Michael Burch and Chad Nichols collaboration, I was looking at a Graham stubby the other day.... I just like a bigger knife.

The Carter f16 looks pretty nasty, I'm going to be looking into one of those later when I get back home!

it's a Michael Burch and Chad Nichols collaboration, I was looking at a Graham stubby the other day.... I just like a bigger knife.

The Carter f16 looks pretty nasty, I'm going to be looking into one of those later when I get back home!

It's a sweet design for sure! I really want one of his customs now.
And as far as the stubby goes it's tiny, but feels awesome in the hand, the egros are phenomenal. I am not a little knife person either, I like 3.25-3.75" blades like Strider SnGs and XM-18 3.5s

Last edited:
It's a sweet design for sure! I really want one of his customs now.
And as far as the stubby goes it's tiny, but feels awesome in the hand, the egros are phenomenal. I am not a little knife person either, I like 3.25-3.75" blades like Strider SnGs and XM-18 3.5s

How is hard is it to get one of his customs?

Back
Top Bottom