• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I would have been thankful...

kids nowadays can't keep their mouths shut when they have a good thing going

in seriousness i have do not think most of these teacher student relationships are a crime. it does cross the morality line that teachers should have with their students, and the teacher should be considered for firing if irrefutable evidence is found
Damn right, we never went whining our victim hood to others, we lay back and enjoyed it.

It doesn't say how old the student was. Since she want arrested, I'm assuming he was at least 18. Not a minor.

Most states, the age of consent is 16.

GA. ran into this problem, that's why they had to amend the law for having sex with a person in custody to include all students regardless of age.

Well, she is the family and consumer science teacher, which usually includes sex ed.

There are different modalities of learning, and maybe this student was a tactile learner, or, it was a class project.

So much negativity here.

Most states, the age of consent is 16.

GA. ran into this problem, that's why they had to amend the law for having sex with a person in custody to include all students regardless of age.

As it should be. There's an imbalance there and it isn't right.

And guys, those teachers WERE around when you where in school. They just weren't blowing you!

kids nowadays can't keep their mouths shut when they have a good thing going

in seriousness i have do not think most of these teacher student relationships are a crime. it does cross the morality line that teachers should have with their students, and the teacher should be considered for firing if irrefutable evidence is found

Most of these...
would that include cases where the teacher is male and the victim was your daughter?
Or
If the teacher was a fat heffer and the victim was your son?

Just saying

How bout having sex with a minor? Anybody thinking of that? How would you like if it was your son? What if your son came home bragging about having sex with his teacher? Would you be proud? How about if it was your daughter doing the same to her male or female teacher? Would that be something to be proud of?

Sure she should be arrested. Many here talk bad stuff about pedophiles. Underage is underage is it not?
We've had countless "Let's cheer for statutory rape and pedophelia!" threads on the ODT over the years. They never cease to disappoint and serve as a good reminder about how morally bankrupt we are as a society.

And I'll go back to the fact that for 90% of human history once a girl or boy hit puberty they were considered an adult, as least as far as sex goes.

In many cultures (including USA) it was a normal thing to take a young boy to a prostitute when they hit puberty. On the female side virginity was more sought after, so girls were typically married off at 13 or so to make sure they still fit the bill... after that anything could (and often did) happen.

We have this weird, Puritan idea that teenager shouldn't have sex, even though we all remember being teenagers, and remember that sex was literally the only thing on our minds back then.

Sorry, but high school kids having sex isn't pedophilia. Having sex with a 10 year old is what fits that bill. People who force pre-sexual kids into sex have a special place in He11.

But if God and Nature has said "OK, time to breed', then any law trying to stop it is like all other types of prohibition. It's just stupid and pointless.

Back
Top Bottom