• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help pricing a truck for a friend

shootsacanon

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
127   0
Reaction score
I have an older friend with a 1990 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 Z71. Has 185K on the odometer, but it runs great and looks great. What kind of price should he expect to get for it? KBB says about $2-3k, & I see some auction sites where they've gone closer to $20k. So somewhere between $2-20k really narrows it down.

What would be a realistic range to move it fairly quickly, without leaving too much on the table? Thanks!

It's clean mechanically & cosmetically. I believe he has all service records since new, but would need to confirm. I don't think he's in a major rush to sell (he isn't hurting for money) but I also don't think he's looking to sit on it for a year to find the one buyer willing to drop absolute top dollar on it.

Here is my 91,
I want 23 for it. So if it’s this clean, ask for the price you want.
Mine is a rocket with a 383

1713220756238.jpeg

It's clean mechanically & cosmetically. I believe he has all service records since new, but would need to confirm. I don't think he's in a major rush to sell (he isn't hurting for money) but I also don't think he's looking to sit on it for a year to find the one buyer willing to drop absolute top dollar on it.
Pictures?

Back
Top Bottom