• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"If I were the devil" - by Paul Harvey.......

AirOpsMgr

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
66   0
Reaction score
(Mods, feel free to to move this to whatever section you deem fit...)

While watching the SuperBowl, I noticed that the Dodge truck commercial was narrated by a familiar voice ..... Paul Harvey .... later on, another member here confirmed my suspicioun, and pointed out this particular recording. I have listened to it several times since then, and it continues to amaze me, this was first written in 1965, with only slight modifications through time, up until 1996 .....

Your thoughts? (click below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=H3Az0okaHig

Last edited:
This is great...and really belongs anywhere but Stupid Stuff as this is the very epitome of the issues we face as a people and a nation. I've heard various versions of this Paul Harvy did a long time ago. Thanks AirOps for bring this back to the forefront.

Last edited:
Feel free to place in whichever ODT folder you feel it best fits (I figured it would gain some objection, thus, I assumed it might end up under wraps in Brackish waters at some point)......

We'll just leave it be for now. I hope it gets a lot of attention. Pul Harvey was one of America's great minds.

This shocked me the first time I heard it. Very powerful message

- - - Updated - - -

This shocked me the first time I heard it. Very powerful message

Its great to see more people that not only listened to but remember who Paul Harvey is and his radio shows. I used to love to listen to him.
Good day ?

Back
Top Bottom