• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If it don't sell just double the price.

Stupid offers are entertaining.
Yeah I'm gonna start doing that Art of the Deal negotiating too. So I'm thinking I'll list my Hi Point C9 for let say...$450.00ish? So by the time the commentors negotiate me down to $300.00 I'll be right where I wanted to be to start with.

I am guilty of sometimes over pricing items so when low balled i can just say "yes, when and where?"

I just read that add, holy @#$@. what a tool bag. I filled out a BOS 1x for an on duty police. he was going to use the rifle as his duty rifle...I said OK.

prices too damn high.jpg

I will print you one folks can take a picture of... :)
I spent about 3 hours at the Apple Care in Brummick earlier trying to get my BP meds refilled. Even though I've been there at least 3 times in the last 2 years I still had 7 or 8 pages of bull**** to fill out. It was like applying for a job.

I spent about 3 hours at the Apple Care in Brummick earlier trying to get my BP meds refilled. Even though I've been there at least 3 times in the last 2 years I still had 7 or 8 pages of bull**** to fill out. It was like applying for a job.

That stinks.
Publix gives me mine for free, just to get rid of me... I'm so obnoxious :)

I don't think I would have went that far. To show it is one thing. To allow a pic is a no go for me.
I balked a bit, studied the permit, didn't see anything that you couldn't find in the phone book. He showed me a driver's licence and permit that I didn't ask to see. He was young and from New Jersey. Whatever......Good deal, I wasn't walking away from it

Back
Top Bottom