• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If the Gov. does default will N.C.I.C. Checks go thru ??

Mikey394

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
93   0
Reaction score
For those with out a Georgia Weapons Permit be able to purchase a gun with out a search thru the N.C.I.S. check needed to sell a gun from a dealer??

What if the folks just aren't there to do the checks?? The dealer calls in, no one picks up the phone..no sale ?

What if the folks just aren't there to do the checks?? The dealer calls in, no one picks up the phone..no sale ?

i guess ill be the first to say im kinda mixed on it. i consider gun owners who dont have their weapons license as the class as the motorcycle guys who truck their bikes into the big rally and then ride around like they just came in off the road, or the bikers who wont even look at their bike unless its summer and clear skies. i dont like those types of bikers.

maybe im a little extreme.....

i guess ill be the first to say im kinda mixed on it. i consider gun owners who dont have their weapons license as the class as the motorcycle guys who truck their bikes into the big rally and then ride around like they just came in off the road, or the bikers who wont even look at their bike unless its summer and clear skies. i dont like those types of bikers.

having spent most of my life riding and most of my adult life having to carry i would say you are being a little extreme

I just laughed out loud

i guess ill be the first to say im kinda mixed on it. I consider gun owners who dont have their weapons license as the class as the motorcycle guys who truck their bikes into the big rally and then ride around like they just came in off the road, or the bikers who wont even look at their bike unless its summer and clear skies. I dont like those types of bikers.

Maybe im a little extreme.....

you can tell when somebody aint had no nooky in a while ....lol

Back
Top Bottom