• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If the gun market in general is like the ODT right now....

I have owned a bunch of nice AKs brother and the one constant is that I have sold them all.
9325080020.jpg

Definitely a buyer's market. I wouldn't even thinking about selling any ARs at this point (not that I really wanted to anyways). I kind of want the C&R market to take a dump because there is still stuff I want to acquire.

I think the gun market will have a slight shake out . I think smaller guys will have trouble bigger guys have all been through slow times before . Handguns are selling and a lot of guns are selling as gifts . I work PT at a major gun retailer . Sales are solid maybe even up a bit from last year . I like triple stack above would like to see C&R's slide down in price . I just don't think it is going to happen . There are no big new supplies hitting the country . Century is selling small batches of the Ex Samco inventory through Classic and still getting top dollar for what in many cases is parts guns . I think pistol sales will stay solid

It seems there's always an excuse to why it's slow. It's been on a decline for a while.
The annual Christmas buyers market is reality...not an excuse. A couple that really stick out in my memory was a Romy SAR-1 for $450 two years ago (didn't buy it) and Springfield TRP half rail for $850 about 4 or five years ago that I did buy...now that was a great deal! I always plan to save a little money to snag a great buy this time of year...but never really pull it off. Like most, all the money goes toward gifts for family.

Back
Top Bottom