If they will not protect the children the teachers will

Aren't the laws against firearms on public school property federal? If they are, no town, city or state can let teachers carry legally on public school grounds. Washington would have to change the law. Fat chance of that happening.

Sometimes State has their own laws. Thats why some states have AWB and most don't. I think the teach carrying is a GREAT Idea but NOT CARRY CARRY. We don't want our teachers to be walking around toting a gun. Maybe have a safe box in class room and safe box in the hallways. Safe boxes that have handguns in there but teachers carry the mags on themselves so that way if safe box gets broken into, there won't be ammo ready to use. Of course cameras in action and all.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure it is a state thing. But if all teachers carry and they put them all in jail then the children wont have to go to school because there want be any teachers.Then i guess they will be safe. just put a search in for teachers allowed to carry guns and see what comes up.

I think open carry for teachers is a bad idea, but I think a finger print lock box is a good idea. Also if they are going to have guns in the rooms they need to be well trained. Just my two cents

Back
Top Bottom