• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you had $200 to spend on a pocket knife, what would you pick up?

This one.

Benchmade should make another run of these- I’d buy 3.

d6436ba892dc42df82af52746464f2f8.jpg
bbd66a49a3445054b3ef44a4c8723595.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love all the snowflakes crying over Benchmade. They are just making some extra money to melt down guns used by criminals. I best over 50% of the community have sold guns to criminals without knowing it. You're just as bad as Benchmade.

Love all the snowflakes crying over Benchmade. They are just making some extra money to melt down guns used by criminals. I best over 50% of the community have sold guns to criminals without knowing it. You're just as bad as Benchmade.
Ahhh, looks like a fanboy got his feewwings hurt.

So, are you going to contribute to the thread and have any suggestions for knifes $200 and under? Or are you only here to play keyboard Billy Badass? We've got enough of that around here.

:deadhorse:

no, it's the bragging about it on social media. I don't care if a company stays 100% out of politics, and think more should honestly. It's when they go hard one direction or another, pisses me off. Benchmade chose to say "F gun guys" even though many knife guys are also gun guys.

get a kershaw launch, or used microtechs on here for $200

Back
Top Bottom