• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If you outlaw guns..........

Holy damn, this little nugget floored me:

The sheer amount of stupidity in those sentences is astounding!

"...and then we realized that the guns don't kill, and the bullets don't kill, it is the trigger finger that pulls the trigger that kills. In a sensible response we have decided to confiscate all trigger fingers, this of course is mandatory. Just go down to your local police station/medical unit where we will surgically remove your trigger finger and give you $50 in a program we call 'finger buy back.' Now we will need to start a new unit up to monitor surgeons' offices to look out for black market fingers and finger transplants but we feel the use of more police resources on this is well worth it if it saves one child's life. So as soon as you can come down and give us the finger..."

Hey Dingo: Thanks for posting that info.

It gave me a good look into the thinking of your anti-gun people in the comments. One even said anyone who used firearms in the defense of your country should be jailed. No sense of history there. He probably would not exist without the brave people who defended the country. Imagine what the world would be like if we lost WWII.

It is probably better that the crazies have their guns. IEDs and arson would be much worse. One crazy killed 84 people with a dollars worth of gasoline. It happened in a NYC after hours club. The guys girlfriend dumped him and was in the club with her new beau. The crazy did not have a gun so burned the place. It would have been a lot better for the innocent people in the club if he had a gun and only went after the two. They survived the blaze.

These idiots are irrational and never check the facts, they just glory in their righteousness and getting in the news. More than 90% of gun crime in Oz is committed with illegal i.e. Unregistered guns not the guns of registered owners. Gun ownership is soaring and murder rates are falling. You won't hear that sort of thing from the gun lobby, oh, and now the ammo lobby.

No matter what çountry you're in ,the liberal, gun control propaganda spew is the same ! :(

It's just that Oz is further down the road than we .

The liberal left are becoming bigger an bigger liars.

You ,we ,us or however you word it , shtf leftist gun control is coming here.

Fight ,or go quietly into the night .

We need to restore bullet control as is worked so well federally until repealed and works so well in places like Chicago and D.C.

Bullet control? Mine go xaclly where I taught them to go.

I use my will on them . (0:

Being a grown man,from the south ,a responsible law abiding citizen ,trained by my father's & forefathers ,in marksmanship ,hunting,firearms safety and muzzle control, I know they WILL hit where I have guided them :0)

Back
Top Bottom