• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If your very first post is an "IN" on a giveaway thread.......................

Its a buying/selling/trading site. What do discussions have to do with it? I use my account to buy/sell/trade.....so what if I dont participate in the discussions??

"a person who contributes to discussions"......like the guys that brag about how many points they get and how many times they get banded??

Seriously.....time to go pet your new pup already.

Oh wait, this is just about free stuff aint it??

You must be fun at parties.

Its a buying/selling/trading site. What do discussions have to do with it? I use my account to buy/sell/trade.....so what if I dont participate in the discussions??

"a person who contributes to discussions"......like the guys that brag about how many points they get and how many times they get banded??

Seriously.....time to go pet your new pup already.

Oh wait, this is just about free stuff aint it??

You have 172 feedback and close to 2k posts. He's not talking about you. He's talking about the jackwagons that only show up on Giveaway Day.

IMG_1907.GIF

You have 172 feedback and close to 2k posts. He's not talking about you. He's talking about the jackwagons that only show up on Giveaway Day.
Sheesh....somebody has to poke back at Bypass......I know he aint talkin bout me, hell I know he aint even serious....I aint even serious....but how is this gonna turn into the usual ODT melee with all this Kum By Yaa singing goin on?? LOL

Back
Top Bottom