• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ignored members still see posts

Gosh, I never knew that ignored people could see your posts. But, then again, I don't use an ignore list.

How is it that you can see that they are quoting you if you have them on ignore? Are you clicking the button that allows you to see what they are saying? Isn't the point of having them on ignore to ignore them?
If you have someone on ignore and someone else quotes them, you see their quoted posts.

Perhaps if you didn't make so much crap up, and act like you know everything about everything, other people wouldn't be so annoyed by you and in turn wouldn't take cheap shots at your expense. In turn their cheap shots wouldn't get under your skin and you wouldn't need to put them on ignore, thus solving your entire dilemma.

Just be yourself man, and quit trying so hard. I'm sure underneath all that bull crap is a pretty cool guy who people would like if given the opportunity.

Wow, apparently I have missed some stuff...?

Perhaps if you didn't make so much crap up, and act like you know everything about everything, other people wouldn't be so annoyed by you and in turn wouldn't take cheap shots at your expense. In turn their cheap shots wouldn't get under your skin and you wouldn't need to put them on ignore, thus solving your entire dilemma.

Just be yourself man, and quit trying so hard. I'm sure underneath all that bull crap is a pretty cool guy who people would like if given the opportunity.

i'm sure ur right somewhere. but obviously some pple on here take things way too seriously. everything i say is sarcastic and yet some pple just get butthurt over it

Back
Top Bottom