Ignoring PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Joan

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
So I joined this forum because I came across a holster I'm looking for while surfing the web. Checking out the forums, figure I join since it's always good to read other opinions and information in different parts of the US. Anyway, I sent two PM's to the member who has the holster which is still listed for sale and it says he will ship. He has ignored both my PM's. Not a very good start on a new website for me. I never understand why people can't take a minute to answer a PM. I always answer my PM's whether it's positive or negative.

So I joined this forum because I came across a holster I'm looking for while surfing the web. Checking out the forums, figure I join since it's always good to read other opinions and information in different parts of the US. Anyway, I sent two PM's to the member who has the holster which is still listed for sale and it says he will ship. He has ignored both my PM's. Not a very good start on a new website for me. I never understand why people can't take a minute to answer a PM. I always answer my PM's whether it's positive or negative.

It’s the holidays, folks are busy... sometimes it may take a day or two for a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom