• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ignoring PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20171214-100138.jpg

Guy was on this AM and also last night. I know when I see the PM notification, its the first thing I look at since someone has taken the time to send me a PM
welcome. 99,well maybe 98% of the guys here are great. the rest are facebook twitter kinda chodes. dont let it get to you, just move on. later when he decides to pm you back, say you already got one and offer him 50 cents on the dollar for a spare...
then when he pms you back, ignore him for a few days...

My schedule is pretty full but if we can do a truck stop east of Atlanta I should be good. Since my last post I have received 57 PM's and have responded to them all.
Sweet, it's a done deal then, he said he's bringing the banjo and everything! I'll try not to cry this time, see you guys this evening.

Really? The asshat has been active on the site twice since the new member sent him the PM.
Maybe one day I'll send you a PM and you can be active on the site without replying, and then I'll be sliding you onto the ignore list also.

Of course you could put me on Ignore, you wouldn't be able to see any of my post, and my post wouldn't get your panties all up in a wad.:wacko:

Blacks being offended because they are Black.
Rude asshats being offended because they are rude asshats.
Women being offended because they are women.

What's the world coming to?
WORD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom