• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"i'll take it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirrelslaying101

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
17   0
Reaction score
Ok, here is my rant..... Ill take it.

I was contacted via PM by a guy wanting something I have on the 18th of Mar 2012. He was all excited about everything as was I. I made it apoint to stay in contact with him so as to not to loose a buyer.... This is the night before a transaction keep in mind, The guy still has me thinking this is going to happen. The date was set for tomorrow morning at 09 at a place I choosing. Everything was good to go..... I shot him a final message tonight and he comes back later on and says i'm sorry, Blaw blaw blaw, basically (NOT HAPPENING) Now Im pissed. He has had my phone number since we started talking and didnt think to pick up the damn phone and say some sh*t!

Man, cant trust what comes out of folks mouths anymore.....I'll take it means nothing to folks?????? WTF

Communication is key.. No big deal if he would have told me a couple days ago or called. Dont lead the guy your making the transaction with on... So NOT cool
This is the 4th person that has done this to me. I want to start a band list of folks that have dont me wrong starting with this guy. (Should I do this) to make everyone aware of the duche bags on here? I encourage everyone to start the same or you can send me thire SN's with what it was they failed (with specifics, No show, Leads the buyer/ trader on thinking something is going to happen) to do and Ill tack it to my list.

ALL IT TAKES IS A LITTLE COMMON CURTESY. PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!

I'll give this a couple days and if there is no objections for good reasons, Ill do it!

If you make a list it cannot be posted on the forum.

I also noticed that you have not left him a negative feedback. If the meeting time and place was set, neg feedback is in order. That is how the rest of us know people will do stuff like this.

Damn man sounds like luck is not with you. I know, I have had 2 within the last couple weeks do the same to me as well.If there are more folks that are in on this. Ill send you the 2 Screen Names I have with what happened. I like the caution list or do NOT deal list Idea! Anyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom