• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"i'll take it".

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so now he has a read resiept for the comment I left and he has lft me NED ffed back as well. How do I fet it removed... I did nothing wrong and didnt cause the deal to fall through!

OK so now he has a read resiept for the comment I left and he has lft me NED ffed back as well. How do I fet it removed... I did nothing wrong and didnt cause the deal to fall through!

Go to the help forum/I trader dispute section. A mod should help you out then

I don't know what your question above actually is....

But I will advise you that your "neg mark on I trader" isn't quite appropriate. Seems you posted your own ad.

Simply state the reason for the neg feedback. Use facts only along with general details. Example: Arranged a meet time and place, plenty of communication exchanged, potential buyer backed out at last minute.

Seems you didn't spend time/ fuel, but you possibly rejected another offer, in which case I would approach the next in line to offer again.

I cannot express enough. Dealing with traders with good feedback on prior deals is a sure way to increase the odds of a successful transaction. I understand this case your buyer had good feedback. I am speaking in general.

I have never hadto post neg feedback. It said post the threat in question, so i did. is there a way Ican edit it to say again what i guess needs to be said? I dont know help me out.

I have never hadto post neg feedback. It said post the threat in question, so i did. is there a way Ican edit it to say again what i guess needs to be said? I dont know help me out.

The process for leaving a negative is the exact same as a positive. And the retaliatory feedback was removed about one minute after it was left.

This is why we don't do this stuff in the public forums, it turns into a train wreck every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom