Illegal Ammo

Neill

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
11   0
Reaction score
I was watching Bordertown Laredo last night. The cops were searching this house for drugs and found some cocaine and nearby there was a .40 cal pistol. The cop picks up a full box of ammo which was Winchester Ranger SXT(similar to the old Black Talon) and says "Whoa you get like a year in jail for each round, these are military grade". What an idiot! It reminds me of another show I was watching where a gang member pulled out a purple tipped bullet and said "dez right here paralize you n one shot". One of my buddies jokely said " What about the rainbow tipped bullet?" One shot and you would turn gay. LOL

Last edited:
I was watching Bordertown Laredo last night. The cops were searching this house for drugs and found some cocaine and nearby there was a .40 cal pistol. The cop picks up a full box of ammo which was Winchester Ranger SXT(similar to the old Black Talon) and says "Whoa you get like a year in jail for each round, these are military grade". What an idiot! It reminds me of another show I was watching where a gang member pulled out a purple tipped bullet and said "dez right here paralize you n one shot". One of my buddies jokely said " What about the rainbow tipped bullet?" One shot and would turn gay. LOL

You would be shocked how many cops dont know the law. Its kinda scary. I carry black talons. Lock me up for them all you want to. When I get done with you ill have the funds to produce them again.

I too am annoyed to the extreme when people make false statements such as the ones above. The worst thing is when you run into somebody and they actually believe that stuff. I think I saw the show where the gang member said that garbage.

You would be shocked how many cops dont know the law. Its kinda scary. I carry black talons. Lock me up for them all you want to. When I get done with you ill have the funds to produce them again.
To keep you from going to jail ill gladly pm you my address an you send me those black talons and I wont say anything. And dispose of them properly.

There used to be a gun shop in Lilburn off of Indian trail, where I asked the man behind the counter for a box of Winchester Ranger Sxt, he quickly replied : I can't sell you that ammo,its only for law enforcement. "Demsz cop killaz". I swear that was verbatim. They are out of business and have been for atleast 5 years.

The only reason Black talons were removed from the market was because when they opened up in the body they produced sharp edges which would/ could cut holes in a doctors surgical gloves. The docs didn't want aids from a shot up with black talons crack head.

[Broken External Image]:

There used to be a gun shop in Lilburn off of Indian trail, where I asked the man behind the counter for a box of Winchester Ranger Sxt, he quickly replied : I can't sell you that ammo,its only for law enforcement. "Demsz cop killaz". I swear that was verbatim. They are out of business and have been for atleast 5 years.

The whole "cop killers" thing is BS. Any bullet can be a cop killer. Unless they are depleted uranium tipped... then they are nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom