Illegals have the right to bear arms under the 2nd Amendment

So now you've moved to making excuses for the border. Stick with the topic at hand. If you want to discuss securing the border or how to deport illegals, then start another thread.

And btw you've already said that rights were God given and applied all over the world so according to you 2A applies in Mexico. So please make up your mind on it.

Still waiting on your check btw so I can bring my beloved Philipinnos in the country.

I have done much for the Pilipino people...If you include paying the whores.

So now you've moved to making excuses for the border. Stick with the topic at hand. If you want to discuss securing the border or how to deport illegals, then start another thread.

And btw you've already said that rights were God given and applied all over the world so according to you 2A applies in Mexico. So please make up your mind on it.

Still waiting on your check btw so I can bring my beloved Philipinnos in the country.

2A doesn't apply in Mexico because it's Mexican sovereign territory and not American sovereign territory. And yes, I believe Rights are God Given but that doesn't mean the Mexican government shares my position.

As for the Filipinos, their country has passed a law that makes it easy to obtain dual Filipino-US citizenship. I wouldn't be against such a law on our side either. After all, they constitute the 5th largest group of illegals to enter this country. And with our long history, it certainly makes sense to give them that Right.

But honestly, if it were up to me, we wouldn't even have this issue because we'd still control the Philippine Islands and we would have annexed everything North of the Panama Canal. But only in a perfect world. The whole Golden Circle thing.

2A doesn't apply in Mexico because it's Mexican sovereign territory and not American sovereign territory.

Then perhaps you should argue with yourself from earlier because you seem to be in disagreement from your quote below. Or better yet head on down to Ol Mexico and get them the rights they deserve.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting on your check as well as the hidden law that this judge found that every other person in history of this country missed in the last 239 years.

What is in dispute is whether this person has the right to keep and bear arms. I still believe the right of self defense is God given, endowed by our Creator, or a basic human right, however you want to phrase it. It is NOT granted by any government, and those that are denied that right are being oppressed, no matter where they live in the world.

Then perhaps you should argue with yourself from earlier because you seem to be in disagreement from your quote below. Or better yet head on down to Ol Mexico and get them the rights they deserve.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting on your check as well as the hidden law that this judge found that every other person in history of this country missed in the last 239 years.

The big questions is: Do you believe the federal government should regulate firearms?

The big questions is: Do you believe the federal government should regulate firearms?

No but I also believe that illegals shouldn't be in this country.

So this entire idiotic conversation is just that - idiotic. But we seem to have no problem picking and choosing what laws we'd like our government to enforce. And then we whine about our government, when in fact WE are the problem. But hey at least some of us get cheap labor or some illegal votes out of it so all is good. :rolleyes:

The other side is claiming when the word "people" is used in the Constitution it applies to all people, not just citizens. That's why they get EBT cards and free education

I get they are saying that. Doesnt make them right. We the people OF the united states. Not, We the people IN the united states. I have no problem with Leagal immigrants having guns or any other constitutional rights, if they become citizens the legal way.

You have this person mixed up with me, but I understand the mistake, you're having lots of discussions.

Look, I doubt anyone in this discussion is in favor of illegal immigration. I myself said this guy should be deported. I agree with you on that point.

What we are discussing is whether or not he should be allowed to have a gun or not, or in this case, just a bullet. I believe everyone has the right to self defense, period. His owning a gun does not hurt me, so it should be legal. If he robs or murders someone with it, it's a different story.

Here's a quote from George Mason: "I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."

Richard Henry: "A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves...and include all men capable of bearing arms."

Alexander Hamilton: "The militia of the United States consists of all able bodied males at least 17 years of age..."

This judge didn't discover a new right; she just interpreted it right this time.

You have this person mixed up with me, but I understand the mistake, you're having lots of discussions.

Look, I doubt anyone in this discussion is in favor of illegal immigration. I myself said this guy should be deported. I agree with you on that point.

What we are discussing is whether or not he should be allowed to have a gun or not, or in this case, just a bullet. I believe everyone has the right to self defense, period. His owning a gun does not hurt me, so it should be legal. If he robs or murders someone with it, it's a different story.

Here's a quote from George Mason: "I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."

Richard Henry: "A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves...and include all men capable of bearing arms."

Alexander Hamilton: "The militia of the United States consists of all able bodied males at least 17 years of age..."

This judge didn't discover a new right; she just interpreted it right this time.

No mix-up. I just forgot to put yourself in quotes because you guys were making the exact same argument, but you couldn't keep your borders straight - or to be exact where you draw the lines on who gets what 2A rights, where Constitutional rights extend, etc. You both say it applies to everyone, but then it stops at the border or it doesn't stop at the border. :confused: I wanted to know where one draws the line in this absurdity...

And good to know someone finally was able to admit this judge had the wisdom THAT NO ONE ELSE, at least in an official capacity, has had in the last 239 years of the history of this country. I appreciate you solidifying the ridiculousness of your position. :thumb:

But either way it seems we reached agreement. Deport every single illegal in this country, and then you can give them all the rights you'd like. That is once you guys figure out where to draw the line with your identical positions. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom