• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm all excited....

geezer

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
781   0
Reaction score
And I just can't hide it....

Got 2 new PSA 1911 frames....Have 2 slides at Dobbs Defense getting "massaged"...Just ordered 2 of everything to complete them.....I really don't know whether to **** or go blind.....Think I'll just close one eye and FART and hope for the best.....

Last edited:

Got 2 new PSA 1911 frames....Have 2 slides at Dobbs Defense getting "massaged"...Just ordered 2 of everything to complete them.....I really don't know weather to **** or go blind.....Think I'll just close one eye and FART and hope for the best.....

Better get some paper ready just in case..

can't wait to see what you come up with.

Got 2 new PSA 1911 frames....Have 2 slides at Dobbs Defense getting "massaged"...Just ordered 2 of everything to complete them.....I really don't know weather to **** or go blind.....Think I'll just close one eye and FART and hope for the best.....

Looking forward to seeing the finished product..Oh and no I will not pull your finger!

One is an Old Colt Argentine that they have done quite a bit of work on for member Shemp, who graciously sold it to me. I think it's going on my EDC. The other is my Springfield Champion light weight slide. The lightweight frame is hosting a Kimber 22 conversion at the moment, and it will end up on one of the new frames. I have an old Colt(1927) matching numbers complete slide that will probably go on the other....Such a dilemma....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom