• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm done with Eastman's Gun Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamis

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Conquering Oneself is Strength
455   1
Reaction score
Same vendors, same high prices, same junk, different dates. No more Eastman's for me. Got wind that Matt PRESSURES his vendors to sell high. The best one of the day was $30 for 50 round boxes of Blazer Brass .45ACP.

Last edited:
Hey I do the Eastman gun show and we get told all the time that we have great prices. Hell we have even sold to other dealer. Hell if you ask me its the customrs that are walking around selling their that's high some r smoking crack their vso high. Tables cost 75.00 each usually x 3,4,7,10 u do the math. And with the number of dealer hell u can get a new gun anywhere from 25-40 over cost we move volume .. fort Knox pawn

Hey I do the Eastman gun show and we get told all the time that we have great prices. Hell we have even sold to other dealer. Hell if you ask me its the customrs that are walking around selling their that's high some r smoking crack their vso high. Tables cost 75.00 each usually x 3,4,7,10 u do the math. And with the number of dealer hell u can get a new gun anywhere from 25-40 over cost we move volume .. fort Knox pawn

Hell yeah! :D

I've bought two guns from Ft. Knox, their prices are ridiculous cheap!

I quit doin the shows a long time ago. You can usually find what you want on here (or previously GGT) for less and not have to deal with the crap.

I agree, and on here and at your local shop you don't have to pay admission. That is the part of shows I can't get past. Pay at the door, then pay higher prices for guns than elswhere, makes no sense to me. But that's just me...

I agree about the prices, I always hear about gun shows being a place to find good deals but in general stuff seems much more expensive.

When Burdy and I got a booth last time in marietta we were put next to fort Knox. They still have some of the lowest prices I've seen for a lot of guns, but I think they are the exception.

I think the problem is that it costs dealers a few hundred dollars for a few booths so they have to mark everything up to get their money back and make a little bit of profit.

The shows are OK for accessories, bags, etc., but I've rarely found a good deal on guns or ammo. I like to get the Georgia Arms factory loads at the shows to save shipping charges.

I agree with this, when I go to a show it is not to get a gun, it is just for the accessories. And I am close enough to drive to Ga Arms for ammo!! I dont think I miss much by not going to very many shows!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom